Friday, September 12, 2008

RICH GENESIS A.D. PT V

SIDE NOTE- Baby is on the way probably this weekend! Picked up a new position at the job! Bad thing is my hours were extended so i have 12 to 15 hr days! So less blogger time and i tryed to hit as many of you guys up but its been crazy! back to the post..........


With the absence of a "presence less father" I had to learn sports on my own! I picked up basketball and I was no Lebron James but I wasn't Shawn Bradely either! With all the perks of living in this nice suburban area we had internal conflict brewing. My aunt was a freaking room rat. She basically lived out of her room and never came out. She would cuss you out if you even peeked in her personal prison! Now don't get me wrong nice lady but she had a "MOMMY DEAREST" side. Plus she was frugal and I can't stand a cheap skate! I guess with her feeling like her home wasn't really her home and financial drama with my mom Operation Better Life turned bitter fast! Summer 1999 we got evicted b/c my aunt didn't want to pay her share. So we moved to the worst part of North Dallas. At this time "Bangin in Little Rock wasn't hot"! So eventually gangs turned into "HOODS." Man going to the wrong hood was the invisible "bear trap!" Negros came out of no where like they smelled a unfamiliar face in they hood! So I hope you was as fast as MICHEAL JOHNSON cause them boys was chasing you trying to jump you and take your J'S! People were getting there doors kicked in, pistol whippin your mother, and shooting at you in broad day light! With all this extra curricular b/s in my life I some how some way blocked the negative out and kept it positive! The positive was.......I was freakin alive and someway I got to stay alive to protect my brothers and sister!

BLOG OF THE DAY http://hotfishgrease.blogspot.com/

SONG OF THE DAY "JUKE" A~RYCH

SOMETHING I JUST LEARNED ABOUT....Purgatory

16 comments:

Samson said...

You were like a BJ Armstrong! LOL
You suck in basketball bro... and the worst thing to here in somebody else's hood was AYE!!! Come here for a second cause you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't!

Green said...

At least you came out OK...LOL
Sane, all 10 digits, all 4 limbs...LOL

Taryn said...

damn...thats a whole lot of negative to block, but its amzing that you somehow managed to do so.

I attempted basketball, I was so sucktacular it wasnt even funny.

The Dreamy One said...

yayyyyy cant wait to hear about baby!!

look at you being a good brother. i love your stories!!

Hope you have a great weekend sweets!

Anonymous said...

I know that the baby will be a beautiful as you now princess

arychtexas said...

Dre lol u stupid but true true

Green yeah I came out good thx for stoppin by

Skinny

Dreamy my wife water broke 2day and we paper rocked scissors her name and I won so after I see her I will name her!

Kinsar yep I can't wait for the new one!

Nicole Linette said...

Hey sorry I haven't been able to keep up with your blog lately but good luck with your baby! That's really exciting!!! :)

Melody.Darlene said...

baby on the way?! how exciting??! names? boy/girl??!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby!
I love your blog...def. should be more fathers out there such as yourself=)

Sexxy Luv said...

baby should be here by now, welcome to this world baby girl or boy! lol

i'm glad you found something positive to live fo cause life was no joke for you growing up....damn!

arychtexas said...

Nicole its ok man u in school and have all sorts of activities u good and hope u stay ungrounded! Lol

Mealody its a girl her name is kaylin and she is an angel

Ajah welcome welcome and thank you! Its a part of my life that I will share with everybody and I hope you stay tune for each chapter

Unknown said...

Baby : yay ! :)
your aunt sounds err.. different... crazy sidenote... you know when Mommy dearest sends her kid to that bording school... Chadwick... thats the school I go to... cept now its not a boarding school, and its not for bad kids. LMA)... only superextramagnificently genious ones.... how did i get in... ? dont ask. LMA0.. jk

Asia Dee.
oh yeah, i have a new blog....
asiaschitterchatter.blogspot.com/

Kay ♥ said...

see everyone has been busy huh?but damn that block just sounded effin scary...lol..

dejanae said...

lol
yep always look at the bright side

arychtexas said...

Sexxy yep good guess she was born on the 14th 5 days early

The one lol that's crazy. You got in bc you are smart lol

Kay yea it was crazy round that time but the nawf cooled down but its still bad up there

Dejanae yep yep

deraz said...

خدمات العين – بيت العز
شركة تلميع وجلى رخام فى العين
شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار فى العين