Tuesday, September 16, 2008

RiCh KeTcHuP THEN ADD another BRANCH to the FAMILY TREE



Sept. 14th it rained on earth but I witnessed tears of love. You say tears from who I say from God b/c he sent another angel to be in my arms. Thank you God for a peaceful birth and healthy ANGEL NAMED KAYLIN!


A man was walking down the hall with a mobile IV machine hooked up to him. As we approached each other I smiled and said "Good Morning sir how are you doing?" His glittery face turned into an "WTH are you thinking face" as we crossed paths. That was the worse set of words I could've chosen at the time! Of course he was in pain and feeling like ish. This man had a million fluid/medicine bags hooked up to him. Not to mention he was rocking a hospital dress that shows your butt cheeks.
I gave one of my babies to animal control! Yep man my kitty heaven that I adopted she couldn't stop being aggressive. She scratched the hell out of my family and 4 weeks of her acting like EDWARD SCISSOR HANDS she had 2 go. I had to call the people on her. O what a sad time man but I know somebody without kids will be able to give her a better home.




Song of the day "FAST CAR" THE DREAM


Something you need to read www.barackobama.com/issues

25 comments:

Miss Foxxy said...

omg she is BEAUTIFUL! congrats on the new addition to your family! you must post more pics!

The Dreamy One said...

Priceless!!

Congrats sweets. I know you are gonna take real good care of that baby girl!!

She is just lovely!!

THARULA said...

THATS MY NEW GOD DAUGHTER EVERYONE!!!

Samson said...

I can't believe you'd just give that beautiful creature away SMH
but congrats again, hopefully I'll come up on another juicy pacifier

THARULA said...

miss foxxy thx i have to sent up a link or something b/c i got a million pics and videos of her

dreamy one thx and i will i got to!

tha rula yep yep she a cutie rula you betta step yo god daddy game up negro! 10 25 big party for kayla!

andre that cat was crazy!

Kay ♥ said...

she is soooooooo pretty omg i want to hold her and never let go!! Congrats!!! & black joker sounds hilarious lmao

Sexxy Luv said...

congrats!!!!! she is so beautiful!!! the outfit is the best! how is mommy holding up?...I wish you guys the best of luck, what a true blessing!

HEYYY i'm blogger of the day!

kj said...

Congrats Pappy!!! I know you and the wife are proud to have produced 2 beautiful and healthy humans. And I dunno why you gave the cat away. She was agressive cuz she is a baby. awww. I hope she doesn't get euthanized. That would be sad. :(

dessex said...

she is beautiful...man I want kids

She Draws said...

awwww....what a beautiful baby...
Yeah I feel the fella...I really don't like when people ask me " how are you doing today?"

I think a simple hello is good. LOL

ShardonaySays said...

congrats!!!! you is just a baby machine!

One Man’s Opinion said...

Thank you God for the birth of my boy's beautiful and healthy baby girl.

Congrats, bro.

Taryn said...

beatiful new life..... :-)

PhlyyGirl said...

Awwwww congratulations on the new baby!
I have a niece named Kailyn so I know your daughter is gonna be one of the cutest, funniest, smartest brightest children EVER cause that just how kids with that name are!

Anonymous said...

awwww Congrats on the new beautiful baby girl>3.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, on your new rosebud. May she grow beautiful, healthy, happy, and blessed!

Man, that's the second person who'se I've heard got sratched up by a cat. I think I'll stick to goldfish.

dejanae said...

awwww
congrats man

Green said...

Your baby is gorgeous!!!!!!

Kay ♥ said...

She's so gorgeous!!! && oh no poor kitty!

tris. said...

ohhhh emm gee!!! she's beautiful!!!
congrats.

Anonymous said...

awwwww, shes so pretty. Congrats to you and your family....Tell mommie to take it easy

Kaliente said...

Congrats! she's adorable!

Alice S. said...

CONGRATS!! What a beautiful new life!

A.M. said...

awwwwwwwwwww ur baby girl is beautiful. Look at her in all that pink. How's fatherhoold. You must be loving it :)

deraz said...

خدمات الفجيرة – بيت العز
شركة مكافحة الصراصير فى الفجيرة
شركة مكافحة الرمة فى الفجيرة
شركة مكافحة الفئران فى الفجيرة