Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cat In Da HAT....Tweekend Rap Up....



The letter was a success! It was emailed to every member via my pastor. 2 members came up 2 me and express how they felt. Now all that weight is lifted off me now! whew!My boy Jiop took his x beezy back so no more Guitar Hero 3! I love that game but them demons and ish on there is weird....

I adopted a cat you guyz!
My wife got a email stating that a woman had 5 abandon kittens 4 girls and 1 boy. They all were around 5 weeks old and one was missing a paw! I wanted the one missing a paw but I kind of didn't b/c I didn't know if it would've survived.. So when we got there the boy cat and the missing paw was gone! But we seen one that had our demeanor and curiosity! Plus she was so beautiful. She is a Calico and her name is HEAVEN. We wanted to get both but we didn't just in case another family wanted one...Sat we it a church yard sale got the cat a scratch toy and VA Beach Strip to kill some time to see "Batman" in IMAX
Low and behold this line!


As you know black people hate long lines and we were 45 mins early for the movie! I truly believe white people love lines as you can see they sitting down playing cards and ish! I was heated! Got me in this line sitting down Indian style! I should've knew it was a line b/c white people were outside literally fighting for parking. I wish my SK3 slide had video. :sigh: The movie was hot! Heath did his job trying to convince people that he ain't crazy b/c all people go crazy under pressure! Dat man was CRAZY!
O finally I hit a baby shower.
It was for two single moms that are currently in the Navy. They had the best "looking" baby shower I ever been to in the terms of "gifts". Yall should know by now I'M on here checking out all yall blogs man. I think I'm a bigger fan than a writer! I just love to see peoples perspective of life and how they face what they got in front of them. I just love expression! B4 I jet check out operation worship.com. It's a site set up to help send BIBLES to active duty military overseas.....

15 comments:

Dreamy said...

you are such a sweetie pie. do you know that!!!

wow, i really like the person that you are!!!

i need me a man like you, see me and him can do big things

its very rare that you find men like you

Kudos to you for the sending that letter and get the results that you sought after

I am gonna go see Dark Knight tomorrow,, all by my lonesome

gonna be my first time ever sitting in the movie theatre by myself,lol that should be interesting!!

the kittie is such a cutie, hope she is everything yall wanted and more!!!

just wanted to say thanks for all the encouraging words you left me
love you hon

Taryn said...

lmao @ white people loving lines. Thats nice what you did for the little kitty. ^_^

I am so glad your letter was a success, good to see you got some peoples attention.

Sexxy Luv said...

It seems as if you had a busy weekend!

great job with give the kitten a home, the kiddies are going to love that cat for life! lol

I'm also more or so a fan then a writter, i can read, and read different blogs for days! :)

Angie Marie said...

I feel Dreamy up there! You are a sweetie pie!...& look at your wifes tummy,thats so cute lol. The kitten is so cute! Im jealous...Your stupid 4 the line thing lol, but its so true!

Marcy said...

LMAO! Well since I'm only half white I guess I only have half the patience because I sure as hell would NOT be lovin that line ;-)

Thanks for stopping by ;-)

arychtexas said...

Dreamy thanks my wife is luuuccccky! Lol o u beyonce'n drak knight "me myself and I" well its a good movie...

Skinny they love lines im telling you they do...

Sexxy it was my bro last weekend

Blahh my wife said thx and you should adopt a cat its free but all the supplies and shots will run u about 150 bucks

Marcy lol and anytime I will be back there....

dejanae said...

aww @ the kitty

Anonymous said...

Heaven is a beautiful little thing!

And that IMAX line.....well...I couldn't have done it. So, you get kudos.

Mizrepresent said...

You are a sweetheart. Enjoyed my visit here.

arychtexas said...

Dej she is a cutie pie

Fluff I hate lines and I had already bought the ticket the lady at the counter told us to come back 45 mins early

Miz I try I try :)

Alice S. said...

I'm not too big on cats, but I'm happy that you adopted. There are a lot of animals that need to be rescued out there, ya know...

Kwansema said...

Thanx for dropping by arychtexas
lovely blog!
You sound like a sweet man...........

Melody.Darlene said...

omg about white ppl lovin lines!! ur gonna LAUGH when u see my last post! hahahah!

arychtexas said...

pretty yeah u right u should adopt

kwan thankx but i think everyman wants to give and help whenever they can

mel lol at your page yep yep i laughed

Anonymous said...

Well written article.