Saturday, June 21, 2008

LLOYD LLOYD LLOYD!!!!!





2 days ago my command had a little bbq at this church 15 minutes from my house. As I got ready I ripped a hole in my favorite Ralph Lauren jeans!
I was 2 mad man! (the hole is on both sides too SMH) So I threw on some different RLs and put on that yellow big pony RL and was on my way. So I step out with my fit and my Marc Jacob goggles that I borrowed from the wife cuz they unisex and I needed some brown tinted shades and I'm looking like I dressed 2 hard for the occasion.
So My boy JOIP hits the scene (the guy to the far right giving you the thumbs up is JOIP and the guy to your far left is LLOYD now the guy in the middle he is (L2K "LYIN 2 KICK IT")


Back to the story. Now JOIP stirs up some lies for these female co workers. One girl ask "Are you by yourself?" and he says "No the girl I'm with is over there talking to the Command Master Chief and her daughter is right next to him." Sure enough it was a woman and a child talking with the CMC but they didn't know it wasn't JOIPs company so they believed it and it was classic JOIP spinning a Web Of Lies. A lil while after we spotted LLoyd aka "MR UP2NOGOOOD"and gave him a classic roasting bc he had on that buy one get one free jewelry!
NOW LLOYD EVERYBODY IS A SPECIAL CHARACTER! HE DOES THINGS JUST TO DO THEM! FOR EXAMPLE THAT CHAIN AND FAKE ROLEX HE ROCKS HE USES IT TO HIT THE CLUB WITH TO STUNT ON THESE FEMALES SO IT SEEMS LIKE HE'S A DRUG DEALER OR ESTABLISHED! WHY HE DO LLOYD DO THIS? NO ONE KNOWS BUT LLOYD! IN ALL ACTUALITY HE IS A NICE GUY WITH A BIG HEART! HE JUST DOES THINGS JUST TO DO THEM!
BACK TO THE STORY.....Then we snuck out the side doors b/c we weren't staying for the meeting and we took off in the RAV (ITS THE WORK CAR and i aint driving that gas guzzlin EXT EXPLO!). So we ended up going to tropical smoothie so JOIP could get a drink and This chick was walking side by side with this guy on a bike and the whole time he was trying to holla at her and we heard a part of their convo and she said to him "You aint 17." So I hyped LLoyd up and told him he couldn't get her and we whipped the RAV around and pulled up next to her and the wackest line spewed out of his mouth...." I aint 17 either!" she said " ooooo ok and speed up her pace!"
we laughed so hard......

6 comments:

i.can't.complain. said...

her face is priceless.

guys dont have it as easy as women

i would've worn my ripped rl's and rocked 'em like i meant for 'em to be torn

oh well.

nice blog, young man

-1-

Angie Marie said...

lol, sorry about your jeans! That is like the worst feeling! I ripped 2 of my fav jeans, so I know how you feel lol. Looks like yall had a good time tho!

arychtexas said...

@ complain thats my world right there! I wanted to turn into the hulk afta my jeans ripped and thats true a man wearing strangely ripped jeans is odd these days!

@blahh yeah we had a good time cussing lloyd out and laughing at him. he made my day!

Judy D. said...

Is Llyod a pisces??? Lol

arychtexas said...

@ judy d hahahahahaha! i dont know when his birthday is but he is a IDIOT at times!

oakleyses said...

longchamp outlet, burberry pas cher, jordan pas cher, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, gucci handbags, nike roshe, nike free, replica watches, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louboutin pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, jordan shoes, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, air max, longchamp pas cher, sac longchamp pas cher, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, polo outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, longchamp outlet, nike air max, christian louboutin uk, kate spade outlet, nike outlet, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, christian louboutin, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, ugg boots, michael kors pas cher, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, louis vuitton