Saturday, June 28, 2008

A MILLI BASH IN K-ZOO MICHIGAN!



Today while on my 10 day vacation in K-ZOO we had a good discussion! Me being me I like to stir things up! So me being the only black guy surround by my in laws and they friends. I bring up the blog site "stuff white people like"....Now I told my self earlier that this might get me banned from the house but I got to be me and say what I feel! Man did it back fire! They said, "The website generalized and made them feel as if the people who wrote it are biaest." One said, "Who's to say all white people like those things?" I said, "Well it not to be taken literal and the white people who do like it laugh!" To change the mood I told them about the blogspot and they laughed at me. I started to feel like I'm from mars b/c how they don't know about blogs?



So next day we got ready for this party. Mark Deforest people is the inventor of the pop up! This guy is stupid rich as you can see by the pictures! His house sit on 40 acres of land with a 5 acre man made lake, his own woods, his mansion, and a car garage house!<<<(wtheck?)




We were invited b/c my wife father does his electrical work. People brought babysitters to the party so they could get drunk b/c the liquor was free. In his car house he had James Bond Edition BMW Coupe, GT500, 2008 Z06 Corvette, and V12 Bi-Turbo AMG Series S65 is just a few cars this man had! Beautiful home well laid out might I add. My daughter acted so spoiled I mean she never throws fits and my wife gave her the business! it was kind of funny but it was only a lil smack on the thigh! He wouldn't let anyone in his home I respect that and people steal! He had circus, carnival game stands, endless food and drinks, outdoor arcade, and a comedy central comedian! Best fire works display I ever seen! They say rich people throw the best parties and he did just that!

15 comments:

Dreamy said...

like lyfe jennings says "must be nice"

ohhhh your daughther is so cuteeeeeee

and i dont have to say have a good weekend, looks like you are already,lol

i.can't.complain. said...

that's pretty much the cutest kid ever.

well my daughter is awesome too

but u get my drift

-1-

ShardonaySays said...

ur daughter is the cutest!!!! and my old college roommate is from k-zoo so i used to hear bout it all the time

arychtexas said...

@ dreamy thx and it was nice best firework show ive eva seen!

@ i cant complain hahahaha mines spoiled ya dig!

@ rockcity thats whats up my wife is from there what is his/her name? my wife might know em...

Alice S. said...

Wow, he is paid!! Lol @ you for bringing that blog up!

Sexxy Luv said...

You are 1 selfish dude! how come the blog fam didn't get a invite?....

Oh you didn't wanna roll up with pookie and nem' huh......lol

**Thanks for keeping it real on my post today** :)

arychtexas said...

@ HIP CHICK he had armed cops their for anybody who fingers were sticky!

@ sexxy luv yeah only 6 other black people where there and i had to keep it real.....

Judy D. said...

cuuuuuuuute
-i believe in spankings 2!

arychtexas said...

@ judy d ahahahaha yeah she just showing out sh betta remember she riding back with ME!

One Man’s Opinion said...

Sounds like one hell of a time, bro. Dang. Lucky baby girl you got there.

cathouse teri said...

I wanna go to a party like that one! :)

Actually, I do rub elbows with some of the rich and famous, from time to time.

Beautiful daughter you have there!

And thanks for stopping by.

arychtexas said...

@ one man yeah fire works was hot...They said its about who you know and not who you are....

@ cathouse teri you should hook up with em rich folks like blowing moneyon shin-digs

Kaliente said...

that house is sick! beautiful family!

arychtexas said...

@ wish i lived there!

oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet online, vans pas cher, lululemon canada, uggs outlet, coach outlet, oakley pas cher, nike free uk, sac hermes, abercrombie and fitch uk, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, nike air max uk, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe run uk, north face uk, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, coach purses, michael kors outlet online, timberland pas cher, ray ban pas cher, burberry outlet, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max uk, michael kors, kate spade, nike air force, michael kors outlet online, replica handbags, nike tn, hollister pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors, nike blazer pas cher, guess pas cher, nike air max, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, hollister uk, michael kors outlet, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban uk, converse pas cher, mulberry uk