Friday, June 27, 2008

A PIECE OF HEAVEN FOR LITTLE OL ME!



Oct 25 2006 wasn't relevant till you showed up. 9 months before that I didn't even know you existed but you knew me. How ironic you seen my ways from heaven and probably asked GOD to come into my life earlier but he said in due time child...in due time. When you came here you made an immediate impact. You change me and you already knew it. Even when I wasn't meshing with my better half the look on your angelic face erased all my anger. Kanye said "He lost the only girl who knew him best." I think I was blessed with the only girl who change me for the best without saying a word!


I love you and this is written for you. I will thank God everyday for giving one of his most beautiful angels to be in my mitts. Everyday I love you KAYLA and daddy will always be there!

12 comments:

Dreamy said...

ohhhh she is such a cutie, makes me wish i had some(no just joking).

but that was real sweet, they say kids will do that to you,lol

anywho honey hope that you have a wonderful weekend

Judy D. said...

baaaaaby. she is so adorable... i love to see fathers being fathers :) ::tear::

Angie Marie said...

This is so cute! I love that your such a proud dad. & she is sooo cute. I love babies with fat jaws lol

& I feel bad 4 the Mavs lol. They need some mentally tough players. & I still think Jason Kidd is an old ass even though I like him lol. & 4 the ex thing Im kinda scared lol. I just dont want him 2 think I want him just cuz he has a girl. But he offered 2 help me in math since I have 2 take it again in summer:)

HeyShae! said...

What a cutie! And that was a beautiful ode to your baby girl. But as a picky parent, I'm going to have to take away points for that bomb y'all left in my girl's diaper... who was on duty that day??? ;-)

Angie Marie said...

& I did hear the freestyle lmao. Shaq is crazy! "KOBE KOBE TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE" lmao

arychtexas said...

@ dreamy lol kids really do change ya! And im on vacation in mich till july 6th so imma have pics and a detailed post fa ya!

@ judy d like TI im just doing my job!

@ blahh yeah only way if he'll feel like that from a man prospective if you bring her up in convo! Just be genuine! As far as shaq he is wack for that bc if kobe did it to him he would've beeen pissed

@ lol my wife was and we laughed so hard bc that the saggiest diaper I ever seen!

Samson said...

Yeah y'all just let her walk around with boo boo in her diapers...shame.

arychtexas said...

@ andre nicca you was there laughing 2....

Alice S. said...

Aww... She is too cute! I love the banner!

arychtexas said...

thx just being the man that my moms raised i think???

tris. said...

awwww. she's adorable.

that was beautiful.

arychtexas said...

@ ms uncensored thx fa stoppng by and she get it from her daddy!