Saturday, June 7, 2008

GWOT.....



Every one have and or had what I call a GWOT in their life. Me its been my wife and the other day she displayed why in church. The church I attend has a older audience so as you know old people hate change especially if they are comfortable. Well my church is fairly small its more people in a holding tank on sunday in county jail than in my tabanacle. Anyways my wife planned to do a car wash for the church to bring in extra money. She also gave the pastor all these tips to rake in some doe. My wife agreed to plan all this stuff and will get navy reps involved so sailors from our command will come and help set up and wash these cars. I just think she has the biggest heart for other people. She always put herself last man. Im a needy dude but everyman needs a good woman but I have the Greatest Woman of All Time......

4 comments:

Samson said...

I can't wait till I find mines...But until then I'm gonna have my fun until these girls stop likin' me!

Samson said...

oh yeah LMAO at that top lip!

arychtexas said...

Hahahhahahaha! You will find yours but she'll probably look like HOLLIS!

Judy D. said...

awwwwwwwwww. :) 4 u :( 4 me