Tuesday, August 19, 2008

RICH GENESIS A.D. PT II

she was trying. I was just being a nuisance for no reason. From rolling up "REAL" grass with newspaper and smoking it like a blunt. To fighting and stealing bikes/etc. Belinda Carter was a victim of repercussions. Having her 1st child at 16 then having 3 more 4 yrs later back to back. Lets be honest her financial foundation was a pigment of her imagination. By early 1994 my mom couldn't make "100 buck rent" plus we got robbed for everything. These bastards took my life the "Nintendo and big screen." You know back then a big screen was at least 100 lbs so I know people "seen and heard" them mothasuckas. But that's the inconvenience of the hood "No Neighborhood Watch!" Well time went on and mom got the eviction notice but she didn't let us know. I came home and people were throwing all our stuff in the streets. That's right we got evicted! Mom packed the 3 boys up and moved us to DALLAS TX with my grandfather. Before we left she gave us the "yall need a better life spill". In my eyes back then mom just dropped us off there and went else where. I was a child how was I suppose to comprehend my mom dropping us off and kicking rocks. Dec 1994 Ervin Eugene Carter 3rd was born and Arthur, Chris, and Ladarius were experiencing a new life...

1995 I officially met White People yall! In Memphis it was only one white boy in my class and he wore the same outfit everyday. A Tasmanian devil shirt with dirty shorts and unintentional off white no name shoes. I remember them calling "THE PEOPLE" on his parents. These white kids weren't dirty and they had nice toys! At last I was a kid. I went places, trick or treated, and I even fished! We were finally settled in Texas and my life did a total "180". No violence, new clothes, zero financial worries, and stability. Dec 25 was just that "DEC 25TH". But now it was actually a holiday people. We celebrated my 1st "big" Christmas and mom was there. I got all the new ish Super Nintendo and all! Awww man nothing could erase the joy from me. Couple months later.....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a late bloomer.. that is... I feel like I arrived late to your party... this entry was such a fun read! have you met asian people? we're alright... :) look forward to reading more!

Anonymous said...

i read the previous post and this one as well. i'm not sure how to respond though. i feel sad you were evicted. and happy you had a first christmas! with your mom, no doubt! but then it's such a long time ago i don't know if i should just sit quiet here and read along happily. =) you're a very good writer. and you've got a very interesting life story so far. <3


oh... hahaha. and to copy nying up there ^^^^ have you met hawaiian people? we're alright too! =)

Melody.Darlene said...

that super nintendo!! looves it! naw but this post was real... i feel you.

Sexxy Luv said...

pleae don't tell me it was all taken away.....

Anonymous said...

Nintendo's were so important to kids growing up. I know how much it meant to me. I can only imagine what you were going through as a young child having to face so many obstacles. But I'm sure that God kept you in his heart and mind and had a plan in the works to straighten everything out.

Samson said...

Rich i had no idea bro...I knew some but not all...Now I kinda see why you stunt hard, but you stunt in moderation!
I never would've guessed you'd turn into beast mode with the writin', but you damn sure did

ShardonaySays said...

i didnt even know u were doing this! its so good becuz its so honest

dejanae said...

life be tough sometimes
glad things turned around some

arychtexas said...

i will be hitting all yall up man. i got a new postion at the job so its been crazy


nying my first gfriend was asian

farren naw you can laugh be mad bc those are the emotions i had then but now i am comfortable with it so let your emtions run free

darlene street fighter was my ish

sexxy if i told you ill have to....

kei thats right my nintendo was important. i just mastered the game cheat for CONTRA

andre YEP MAN I GOT MORE 2

detriot thanks

dejane they are they are

arychtexas said...

farren....lol i met my first hawaiian person in 2008 on the ship! her name is TUFU and she is cool azz hello!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your mother had to make a hard choice. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I guess happy because you are here and able to share your experience with us. :-)

Taryn said...

damn you remember the white boys outfit, guess you werentlying when you said he wore it everyday lol.

Despite giving your ma a hard time when you were younger, I see that you grew out of it. You seem pretty successful to me.

elitaj said...

"Mauttomuus paljastus jätteet
gemüseschäler edelstahl
aderendhülsen set mit zange amazon
iphone xs armband
nike suede high tops vintage wrench
faldas cortas moda 2016 restaurante
fashion rings alignment
sandwich collectie voorjaar 2016
rieker 608b4 35 squat
fitflop verkoopadressen karton alarm
نظارات فندي رجالي
flensborg dametøj
Sukeltaja pito hiilihydraatti maapähkinät
3 i 1 staffeli
60w led chandelier bulb
smiješne dioptrijske naočale
עגילים ארוכים עם סברובסקי
adidas súlyemelő öv sjećanja
grillox cintura
kompresijas zeķes
minnie mouse in red polka dot dress
jordan 34 designer Innereien habe
city jersey timberwolves
4278 ray ban Kirju grill
awangardowe okulary przeciwsłoneczne
airfryer verkkokauppa
"