Thursday, August 28, 2008

RICH GENESIS A.D. PT IV "HE'S BACK"

B4 I START I WILL LIKE TO SEND A SPECIAL PRAYER OUT TO CARINA TUFU. SHE IS ABOUT 19 AND SHE IS LOSING HER EYE SIGHT AND THE DOCS DONT KNOW WHY. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER AND HER FAMILY......


With all the stress of 4 extra personalities in her apt she "Literally" had an heart attack! So something had to change and change came fast. They came up with staying under one roof until they all built a financial foundation to make it on there own . SUMMER 1997 THE BIG PLAN CAME INTO EFFECT! We all moved under one roof into a 2000 plus sq. ft. 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath house great neighborhood. Now due to a great economy they were able to land some "big bucks jobs!" Thank god for Bill Clinton *claps* BUT a bigger surprise was on the way. Lyman Richardson drove his red mustang back into our life. I didn't want this man back in my life I knew his capability. He couldn't hurt me anymore is what I thought. First night was cool I miss yall yada yada. Next day he was back 2 his same ole self! We were at this party and "the guys" pulled out some weed or whatever. Instead of him saying, "Man chill out I got my kids." He kicked us out at 11 at night so they can smoke. I was so threw with this mothasucka but my brother Chris wanted his FATHER in his life. Truthfully I didn't need a father at this point but my bros are my life! Next weekend he had us again and he had to out do his last "antic." We where watching the NBA Finals at these people house and my dad left. I don't know where the hell he went! He left us at these people house till 1 am. I didn't know these people from "Jack and Jill." Plus we were sitting outside waiting on this dude. I really wanted him out of my life! God answered my prayers b/c not even a week later he beat feet AGAIN.


BLOG OF THE DAY http://theskinnygenes.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-guess-nice-people-still-exist.html

SONG OF THE DAY "SUPER SEXY" CHARLIE WILSON FT TPAIN

MOOD FOR THE DAY REJOICED

12 comments:

The Dreamy One said...

wow, poor you!!

yall were catching hard back in those days huh???

that man wasnt no good, i would like to go into the minds of men like that to know what in the hell they are thinking!!!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Man, i'm hurting for you. We say we don't need our dads when they are screw ups, but its only a defense mechanism that allows us to wade through the shit.

Sexxy Luv said...

a bitter-sweet moment huh?...

Taryn said...

Damn yo, your pops was pretty crucial but I agree with Rich on the whole defense mechanism thing. A lot of the father situations are usually generational curses or cycles. Being there for your wife and kids shows that you broke that cycle.

yay i was blog of the day ^_^

Nicole Linette said...

No, actually, I haven't heard of the movie Gia! What is it about? Kate Moss is like theeee English supermodel (sort of), but I personally think she's kinda gaunt and scary looking.. :\

arychtexas said...

DREAMY yeah it was more so life than anything else

RICH yeah i agree but thats the only way i could keep my self strong at the time.

SEXXY yeah it was and you got a naughty pic right there!

TARYN anytime i enjoy your writing!

NICOLE o GIA is a movie about this girl who began modeling @ 17 and turned into a super model. she was a addicted to herion and was gay & she died @ 26. they say she was the first one but janice begs to differ!

Kay ♥ said...

ummm wow you had it rough kid...smh...

as for ur friend....damn that is hard too... we were talking in my psychology class how people go blind because they make themselves go blind because they dont want to see something/someone... its some tyoe of sickness where people make themselves go sick...idk.. but my prayers go out to her

Anonymous said...

wow.....i know what that feels like those false promises... you would just be better off without....you just gotta thank him because it only made you the best father to your girls..because hey you didnt want your kids feeling the way you did.....

kmx. said...

You never cease to interest me...This post showed that my father isn't the only asshole in the world...but that's nothing to celebrate.

Another great post.

arychtexas said...

Anono I forgave him. We cool but we never talk

Kmx thx and I'm humbled by your reaction....

Anonymous said...

I think kids need responsible, nurturing adults in their lives who give a damn, not self-centered narcissists who only think of themselves. If your pops was that way then you didn't need 'him', you needed someone else who could be that for you.

oakleyses said...

michael kors outlet online, vans pas cher, lululemon canada, uggs outlet, coach outlet, oakley pas cher, nike free uk, sac hermes, abercrombie and fitch uk, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet, nike air max uk, michael kors outlet online, nike roshe run uk, north face uk, hogan outlet, polo lacoste, coach purses, michael kors outlet online, timberland pas cher, ray ban pas cher, burberry outlet, sac vanessa bruno, new balance, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max uk, michael kors, kate spade, nike air force, michael kors outlet online, replica handbags, nike tn, hollister pas cher, true religion outlet, michael kors, nike blazer pas cher, guess pas cher, nike air max, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, hollister uk, michael kors outlet, north face, true religion jeans, ray ban uk, converse pas cher, mulberry uk