Friday, August 15, 2008

Rich Genesis A.D. PT. I

1985 Rich was "finally" born in Shelby County Hospital in Memphis, TN. First son but 2nd of 6 kids in ALL! Lyman Richardson wanted me to be named after his father plus Belinda Johnson wanted me to be named "Arthur" after the "KING". After little deliberation Arthur Lyman Richardson was created. Before she had me my mom said she had a couple abortions so i was destine! My father was on drugs, a even worse Alchy, and he was a Ike Turner if you catch my drift. Fed up with his antics my mom split couple years after the birth of her 4th child. 1991 My mom met Ervin Carter in the process and her 5th child Charde' was born. We got a house in Frazier and Ervin was a good guy but he also had "baggage". He was a semi Alchy and Playa. He loved us I guess and he ended up getting kicked out b/c his immaturity! I remember one time my mom was Muhammad Ali'n his azz and I bust him up side the head with a "see-through" telephone. Yeah i was young and bout it. My mom couldn't afford the house payments so off we went to the PJS....
1993 FIRST TASTE OF THE PROJECTS. Walter Simmons Projects off Lamar in Memphis Tenn. 2nd day after moving in this cat tries my brother up. Me being me beat the hell out of him. Poor as hell and mom "working all day sleeping all night" so my big sis practically raised us. But she was "young minded" and how in the hell was she going to "properly" raise me. We fought every day fist to cuffs type ish. One of her friends tried to hit my brother so I pushed her down a flight of stairs. Her boyfriend used to always beat us up man. I wanted to pumble that mouthasucka but he was like 5'6 I was like 4'6. Couple months later I got jumped in my very first gang. 8 months later got stomped out by rival gang members. Later that year my next door neighbor "molested me". She was "BIG" and 16 so I'm guessing same thing happened to her. She lured me in and made me do things to her a 8 yr old just ain't suppose to know or do. When she was about to make me "do the do" I got up and ran like Antwan Fisher.....My mother couldn't tell you half the bad ish i did b/c she wasn't there but......

BLOG OF THE DAY http://thedreamyones.blogspot.com/2008/08/daydreaming.html

SONG OF THE DAY "MAKE IT WORK" NE-YO

WORD OF THE DAY SNITCH

23 comments:

Taryn said...

wow some life story. You're brave to share some of that info.

Everyone has a story to tell, and everyone has dark parts of the story that they dont want to think about or revisit. But you really are brave.

arychtexas said...

You know what its the past and im comfortable about what i went through i have "0" SHAME!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Sounds like the makings of a good story. Glad you lived to tell it. If you like to read (every black man should) you should check out Michael Datcher's book Raising Fences. I think you will dig it.

Thanks for swinging by The Rich House.

Judy D. said...

wow. thanks for sharing that. its weird to say thanks, but i say it because sometime we need to be sincere, so that others can see that good things can happen, even out of the hardships of the past.

thanks, for lack of a better word.

Miss Lovely said...

first time here. def not the last..

whoa..interesting indeed. I remember those PJ days

arychtexas said...

rich ill google that guy and see what he is about and thanx man...

judy lol your welcome its just life you know people go thru worse

lovely pj days was them days though you learn and grow to fast for your age though

The Dreamy One said...

hey honey, glad that you were able to make out of that lyfe you once had

we all go through things, some worser than others.

i am so proud that you made something out of your life and are trying to do the right thing!!

Have a wonderful weekend

arychtexas said...

Dreamy this is just the begining i got more and more to put out here...stay tuned

One Man’s Opinion said...

Wow, isn't it amazing all the stuff parents don't know about their kids? Makes you want to put that little cuttie of yours in a bubble and just watch her until she is twenty one, huh. At least that is how I feel about my litle nephew (three).

I like the way you painted this tale of yester-year, sir. Good job.

Nicole Linette said...

Scary stuff, hard times. But you made it through, right? I'm interested in what comes next!

Haha and yeah, the Jonas Brothers are sort of taking over the world.

Anonymous said...

wow... you and i have alot of similarities... and i know where you're talking about, not from memphis, but ive learned my way around. its cool that you can talk about it. and yea, i hate fords. lol

Hiding Behind Words said...

I love the fact that you can be so transparent about your personal history. People tend to pretend life's always been grand. But life for me ain't been no crystal stair.

You're so much stronger for overcoming that and being bold enough to share. Thanks for that.

who? said...

damn... the life story tho?... lol tis what it is... but damn...

Kay ♥ said...

Oh wow... this is DEEP! Sorry about shit you had to go through when you were younger! I know you`ll make a great father.

B said...

Dag bruh...that's like....deep.

Yes, I'm a woman of few words at times.

I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend!

arychtexas said...

Welcome all new readerz....

one man i dont want my daughter to go through none of that ignorance but she has to go through something to become something right?

nicole im good now! lol im at peace with it you know but oh this is my "MY LIFE TIME LINE" so get ready its more to come fa show

trent thats whats up and life going keep churin 2 bro

word thank you thank you and im just spilling out where i traveled in my life so far.

can lol but like you said it is what it is more to come more to come

kay i will be the best fajha i can be

b lol i will have a great weekend

Sexxy Luv said...

dang!

did you say part 1?....

8 years old?

you have honestly survived the storm!

arychtexas said...

im getting the rest finished. im cutting alot of stuff out b/c i dont want it to be TLTR (too long to read) but its going to be on here

queenbee said...

first time here, interesting but sad life story...
we all go thru our own struggles, glad you made it out

def not the last

arychtexas said...

^^^welcome queen and stay tuned

Anonymous said...

I applaud you for sharing some of the details of your life. I know that it can't be easy. Something good has to be coming on the horizon from all of this...

kmx. said...

That's real coo that you would share that personal info that some people would find humiliating. Dig'n this and pt. 2. Can't wait to see what's next. Big upss. =]

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can
i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright
clear idea

Look into my web blog :: weightloss surgery