Monday, May 19, 2008

2 FATHERS? GAY PARENTS

As I was watching "A Shot with Tila
Tequila" the gay marriage arguement was brewing. One guy was against it and of course the gay girls was pissed! What caught all the people off gaurd is when this guy said, "Every child deserves a mother and father!" So one of the lesbos said, "I grew up with no father and I turned out fine!" STOP! Me im not against gay people because I believe that we all are sinners in our own way. But when you doing wrong you got to know its not right. Right? How can you raise a child from birth with same sex parents without bringing uncessary conflict b/c of your decisions? For example, you adopt a 6 month child when this child goes to elementary all it knows is 2 mommies or 2 daddies and he see's that his other compadres only have 1 mom and 1 dad are you ready to answer that question? Am I saying gay parents aren't fit? No by no means will I state that! Matter of fact this guy I know mom was gay and he turn out fine but he knew his father and understood the concept of mom and dad! To be homo and married and trying to raise a child not teenager who knows what a adam and eve is in my mind is wrong. Yes im christian and I do believe marriage is suppose to be with man and woman. Its not just a label and to some homosexuals they feel that god sent them their partner! That's like me being a big drug dealer and thanking god for all the dope I have! To make a long story shorter lets try to be real with ourselves and ask your partner are you really ready to try to bring a child through what yourself has been thru times 2 all over again?

1 comment:

Samson said...

Rich again I'm suprised by how well written you are... @ post I honestly don't know how to feel about that...`