Sunday, May 18, 2008

Top 10 mtv mcs

Kanye West
Jay-z
Lil' Wayne
Rick Ross
Snoop
50 cent
Jeezy
Lupe
Andre 3k
T.I.

This was generated by a round table of "HIP-HOP EXPERTS!" I sat thru that 30 mins worth of humiliation to see Rick Ross get put over Jeezy and Lupe and to hear that Wayne hasn't delivered. First of all the casting was so stupid. You had this guy from hood someting that's on mtv2 and he try to argue that SOUJA BOI SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 10! Maybe the top 10 club bangers slash dancing movement records but as a top 10 mc hell naw if that's the case then SHAWTY LO and YUNG JOC wack asses should ve been on there! What pissed me off the most is the drop T I from number 2 to number 10 how in the hell you go from top 5 to bottom 10 that's like saying man Megan Good is top 5 hottest chicks then she doesn't do a movie next month so now she PEOPLE MAGIZINE TOP 10 UGLIES....I just noticed these mothersuckas like my boy Bizzy D say aint in the game. They probably don't even know what "Da Drought 3" is and only buy ish that comes on mtv! How the freak can Rick Ross be top 5 when every song he got on his album has a guest appearence with his poor lyricism and great beats! You know what they should've put an astrik by his name and give credit to T-Pain bc he features on everybody ish any ways! Ricky Boss should definly be under Jeezy b/c that's who style he mimicks and that's the truth. Man to me i'll say Lil' Wayne has the crown. I understand he aint drop a album but really you haven't been this excited to buy an album since "Get Rich or Die Trying" blew up the market! But I do have a top 10!

1) Lil wayne
2) Kanye west
3) Jay z
4) T.I.
5) Jeezy
6) Lupe
7) 50 cent
8) Andre 3k
9) Rick ross
10) Snoop dogg "he don't even write but sensual seduction is my JAM! "

So critize me got slam it I know what's right well at least in my mind!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wayne aint even hip hop my nigga, nas still run this rap shit.. Nigga is gonna be a problem this summer

Samson said...

Nas, you anonymous ass dude... I'd say ye' is killin it now and Child Rebel Soliders drop.. Rap supergroup.

arychtexas said...

man you crazy... mtv said hottest mcs now not 98 or 99 man lil wayne is killing them and nobody can stop him listen to lollipop remix