Friday, May 23, 2008

BORING!

Man im really bored right now b/c al I want to do is make music and take care of my family. This military ish is good for my family though I make bout 43 a yr and 80 on combined income. I never have to worry about cash and stuff. I help a lot of people finacially and I have free health care. With all these incentives I feel like I have this void in my life. I know its music b/c everytime I see a rapper or hear a beat I get excited. Im such a dreamer that reality is an illusion. Really man I play the lottery b/c I know I can change a lot people lives finacially like opera big give type ish. Most of all I can finally focus on what I love...MUSIC AND FAMILY! I guess imma fiend fa that ish bc im having withdraw sympthoms ya kno.......

1 comment:

LadyWritesTheBlues said...

I definitely understand you on this one (with writing instead of music, though). My husband is a musician, but he teaches for a living, so I KNOW he understands. Maybe you can find a way to do both, so you can support your fam, but not give up on your dream?

Oh and we're from South Mphs and Whitehaven (me) and Raliegh and Bartlett (hubby). We live in Cordova now, though.